MIHMPOSSIBLE DREAM

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

ON HIATUS FOR THE WEEK

I apologize to my readers, but my full attention needs to be on UM-OSU preparations this week. It's not just the blog that's suffering, I'm also planning to do not a lick of work this week. How could I? With "The Greatest Sporting Event EVER" and a Vegas trip thrown into the mix, I'm as overstimulated as a kid at Disneyland after cotton candy, elephant ears and three Red Bulls.

I'll be back in force next week.

Until then,
GO BLUE!

4 Comments:

At 11:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You would have to take this week off.

 
At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude...I guess I should have told you I sent Roger and Alex a link to your blog last week. Sorry about that....

 
At 12:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cmon dude you got to suck it up. Just because there's a big game that doesn't mean you get to just take the week off. Do you think Henne is taking the week off from studying kinesology?

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger jjwalker said...

LOL at all three.

Responses:

A. Ridnour is shooting the ball well this year, but he's still nothing special. Even a blind squirrel, baby, even a blind squirrel...

B. Fortunately, me not doing shit this week won't look markedy different to Alex and Roger than any other week.

C. I think Henne probably knows 5% more kinesiology than I do. Just look at the guy, for chrissakes--book learnin' doesn't appear to be his strong suit. Or any other kind of learnin'.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home